Sunday, March 29, 2015

Whirligig 1

 photo 4abd4e3c-2a39-463d-95eb-e212598456a2_zpsxv2knbyi.jpg

Welcome to Sunday's Whirligig, a place for you and your muse to find inspiration, while The Sunday Whirl is on hiatus. Each Wednesday (except for this first edition), I will post 12 words with which you may create a poem, a short story, or some other piece of writing.

You may link your writing to this site beginning at midnight (Pacific Time) each Sunday. Please do NOT leave your link in the comments, but use the linking button, which will "magically" appear at midnight (Pacific Time) Sunday! Enjoy!



If you'd like to contribute a list of twelve words, please e-mail them to me: magicalmysticalteacher@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Hi :) here's my first whirligig https://ladyleemanila.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/wordle-54-and-whirligig-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ... and thanks for this great idea!
    https://georgiaskoch.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/while-youre-sleeping-tanka-april-2-2015/ Bastet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whirling up magic again Magical I expect we will pay a visit thank you....if you ever need any help with words drop me an email - or Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sending me your words. I had kind of forgotten about the Sunday Whirl for some reason. I will probably use the words for several days as I am trying to do the poem a day thing for Poetry Month. I do enjoy how these words take me in unexpected directions. I will try to link the poem I like the best done with your words. It is difficult to use them all at once! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling me about this Oh Mystical One. I stopped using the Whirl after many years when it was recently made plain that poets were prefered. Poetry is not my genre of choice. Right now I'm a bit busy with the April A-Z Challenge for which I write a story a day, but we get Sundays off for good behavior so I'll see if I can slot this in starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for taking up the baton and leading us off into the whirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first Whirligig and thanks mmt. Like Jae, send me an email if you want a list of words,

    https://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2015/04/05/mythopoesis-5-the-parable/

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter MMT....great words! Thank you for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, I combined a few prompts.
    And the link is to my WP fiction site.
    Happy Spring Holidays all ~ Jules (JulesPaige)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I decided to do an older one, hope that's alright with you:
    https://dimscribblesdiary.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/perishable-parable-for-sundays-whirligig-blogspot-whirligig-1/

    ReplyDelete